Naruto Shippuden: UNStorm 2 Byond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shippuden: UNStorm 2 Byond

A forum for the fan-game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Byond, a remake of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for Xbox360 and PS3 on the PC

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Demo 5 Coming Soon!
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 pm by Narutorox
It's what you guys have all been waiting for! Demo 5 will feature:

-Past Naruto
-Sai
-Past Sasuke
-Forest of Dead Trees Stage
-New Character Select

There are some new cool things to this demo, however you will have to look hard to find them! Hope you enjoy this demo when it is released!

Comments: 0
Forums Created!
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 pm by Narutorox
This post is sort of self-explanatory, so hooray! We made a forum page for the game! I hope you guys really enjoy these forums! Currently Demo 3 is close to being released.

Also, I hope you guys like our interface, and if you have any suggestions on the interface, please PM me and I will be sure to consider it. There's even a "Narutorox's Featured Youtube Video" at the bottom of the …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:12 pm
Most active topics
Top posters
Narutorox
Format: Read before posting here! Vote_lcapFormat: Read before posting here! Voting_barFormat: Read before posting here! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Demo 5 Coming Soon!
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 pm by Narutorox

» Rules: Read Before Posting
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 pm by Narutorox

» Moderator Applications
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm by Narutorox

» Format: Read before posting here!
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:38 pm by Narutorox

Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 pm by Narutorox

Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 pm by Narutorox

Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 pm by Narutorox

» Forums Created!
Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 pm by Narutorox

Narutorox’s Featured Youtube Video
Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective Final Scene+Ending (WARNING SPOILERS!!!) :

Description:
WARNING! SPOILERS FOR DICK GUMSHOE ACE DETECTIVE ENDING!!! The in-famous ending to Dick Gumshoe Ace Detective Alpha Demo finally almost done! I just need to add backgrounds and finish up a little more on it and it's finished! Oh yeah, and incase you didn't know, the defense attorney in the ending is Phoenix's sprite with darkened and non-spiked hair, different suit, and a little bit more tan! And yes, I know the witness stand is not centered right, but that's just the littl;e parts that I have to change on it to perfect! Hope you enjoy! Oh yeah, sorry for bad sound quality. I finally got a recording system that works! Hypercam made it fast no sound, Fraps didn't record the text box, but camtasia works fine! Now to fix sound quality for recording!

Format: Read before posting here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narutorox
Admin

Format: Read before posting here! Empty
PostSubject: Format: Read before posting here!   Format: Read before posting here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Please use the following format when suggesting a stage:

------------------------------------------
Stage Name:
Thumbnail/How it should Look:
Tiles Used to create this stage:
Music (Must be a track from the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm series):
--------------------------------------------

Stage List: See Stages for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Back to top Go down
https://uns2b.rpg-board.net

Format: Read before posting here!
Page 1 of 1